I thought it would be fun to share with you the few blog posts, articles, and other interweb gems that I come across over the course of the week. I’ll stick with it for a while and see how you like it.
- Screen yourself for breast cancer. Just do it. And let these guys help.
- How to start lifting weights, knowledge-bombed by Well+Good
- Always love reading healthy work from home strategies. These are good ones, courtesy of Fit Bottomed Girls.
- I recently made Anjali’s Moroccan Spiced Chickpea Soup, and it made me look forward to lunchtime leftovers for days. She just revamped the recipe and I can’t wait to try it.
- What do you do with baggies full of frozen ripe bananas? Make chocolate chip banana bread, duh. This recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie was gobbled in a day.
- For context, goats.
- Then, this. It was sent to me from a very intelligent person with the subject line “holy amazeballs awesome.” Accurate.
One final link to share. Yesterday. Groupon’s CEO, Andrew Mason, stepped down. His goodbye email to the company was fantastic.